Hands on activities
- Backpacks (starts in May): Provide filled backpacks or school supplies for foster and refugee children. Backpacks are distributed before the start of the school year in August.
- Thanksgiving Bags (starts in September): Provide baskets of, either traditional Thanksgiving or culturally appropriate food for our clients.
- Angel Tree Gifts (starts in September): Provide Christmas presents and/or gift cards for LFS refugee, older adult, pregnancy counseling, and foster care clients.
Each year Lutheran Family Services helps to provide gift bags as a sign of appreciation for the 100+ caregivers that attend the annual Caregiver Conference in the spring. We give these gifts to remind our caregivers that we are truly grateful for their work throughout the year, and to provide them with little bits of pampering!
We are looking for donations of the following items:
- Exfoliating Bath or Shower Gloves/Bath Fizzy
- Gourmet Candy (mints, chocolates, etc.)
- Body Spary
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tissue Pack
- Journal/Notepad and Pen
For more information about any of the projects listed above, please contact us:
Denver – Katie Scherr at 720-541-6826 or email@example.com
Fort Collins/Greeley – Sarah Heber at 970-460-6234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Springs – Sara Martin at 719-314-0232 or email@example.com