Hands on activities
- Backpacks (starts in May): Provide filled backpacks or school supplies for foster and refugee children. Backpacks are distributed before the start of the school year in August.
- Thanksgiving Bags (starts in September): Provide baskets of, either traditional Thanksgiving or culturally appropriate food for our clients.
- Angel Tree Gifts (starts in September): Provide Christmas presents and/or gift cards for LFSRM refugee, older adult, pregnancy counseling, and foster care clients.
For more information about any of the projects listed above, please contact us:
Denver – Jessica Yoss at 720-541-6826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Collins/Greeley – Sarah Heber at 970-460-6234 or email@example.com
Colorado Springs – Beth Anderson at 719-314-0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Birth Mom Gifts
The Adoption process can be tough, help LFSRM put together gift baskets for birth mothers to let them know we care and that they are not alone.
- Small Decorative Box
- Gift Cards (Pizza Hut, Domino’s Pizza, Starbucks, King Soopers, Target and Walmart)
- Breast Pads
- Lip Balm
- Fuzzy Blanket
- Fuzzy Socks
- Lotion (regular/fancy)
- Kleenex (travel size)
- Bubble Bath
- Journal & Pens (guided journal with prompts is always appreciated)
- Candy Bars
- Sam’s Sister (book by Juliet C. Bond)
For more information or to schedule a drop-off, contact Jessica Yoss at email@example.com.