1035 Osage St.
Suite 700, Denver
Navigating Immigration Laws in the U.S. can be confusing, we can help! If you live in the City or County of Denver, join us for this free consultation clinic.
Meet with an Immigration Lawyer or Immigration Specialist for assistance including:
– General immigration consultation to review your immigration history and potential forms of relief
– Relative Petitions for family members in the US or overseas – Form I-130 & I-730
– Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) – request and review of your immigration history and documents
– Renew your Permanent Resident card
– DACA initial filing, renewals and employment authorizations
– Temporary Protective Status
– The following countries currently have TPS registration open: Afghanistan, Burma, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Yemen.Naturalization applications, including application for medical waiver of disability or impairment exception – Form N400, N600, and N648
You must register by 5pm the day before each scheduled clinic in order to attend. Any walk-ins will be registered for a future clinic. To register for the clinic or for more information, please contact us at: (303) 389-2337 or Anahi.Becerra@lfsrm.org.