Our Mission ~
To provide refugee and immigrant middle and high school youth social-emotional programming that strengthens personal empowerment goals.
School SEL Support Programming
- Open to all refugee and immigrant middle & high school students
- Once-a-week group sessions will focus on:
- Basic social-emotional skills building
- Individual empowerment and goal setting
- Facilitated by LFSRM’s Youth Wellness Coordinator on-location at schools in order to create a safe and supportive environment for youth
Individual Youth Mentoring & Tutoring
- Focus on individual academic & social emotional challenges
- 1 hour a week minimum commitment
- Facilitated by volunteer mentors who will work with youth to accomplish goals through positive skill building
For more information, please contact us at:
Denver | Mary Jay, Youth Wellness Coordinator (303) 225-0198 | email@example.com.
Greeley | Zoe Deatherage, Youth Wellness Coordinator (970) 673-7137 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora West College Preparatory Academy
Greeley Central High School
Greeley West High School
Heath Middle School
New America Schools Aurora
Soccer Without Borders
This program is made possible in partnership with Colorado Department of Human Services.