1600 Downing Street
Do you live in the City or County of Denver? Join us for a free consultation clinic!
Meet with an immigration lawyer or immigration specialist for assistance, including:
- General immigration consultation to review your immigration history and potential forms of relief
- Relative Petitions for family members in the US or overseas – Form I-130
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) – request and review of your immigration history and documents
- Renew your Permanent Resident card
- DACA initial filing, renewals and employment authorizations
- Temporary Protective Status
o The following countries currently have TPS registration open: Burma, Haiti, Venezuela, and Yemen.
- Naturalization application including application for medical waiver of disability or impairment exception – Form N400 and N648
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at:
(303) 389-2337 | ILS@lfsrm.org | www.lfsrm.org
Hours | Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM